Sunday 13 November 2011

Hello Again.....

Oh dear!!,  it really has been a long time since my last post hasn't it?? .  so here's a little update on what's been happening since then.
Well,  for starters,  I  managed to complete the previous Photography  course i was on,  & actually came out with an A. Who'd have thought it was possible??... I  mean after studying Art & Design for more years than i can remember, Even then i never even got marks close to that!!...
Now, i'm currently undergoing a 2 year HND course in professional photography.  it's not easy and i have lots to learn. but i'm loving every minute of it. with each project i can see my skills gradually developing, and my Knowledge slowly gaining.  
also i've joined the Tumblr comunity which i LOVE!!. it has so many sources of inspiration for me & sometimes i can spend hours & hours looking at image after image. i will tend to re-blog ones that i like & inspire me, and previously have posted some of my own images. 


To check out my Tumble log go to  http://rainydaysnsunshine.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment